Donatetovivek.com VIVEK 2024 campaign
This website, donatetovivek.com, is not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by any political campaign, candidate, or committee. Any reference to or mention of any campaign or candidate does not imply endorsement or support. 100% of your donation is paid to the VIVEK 2024 campaign. A portion of the funds raised through our efforts will be paid directly to the owner of donatetovivek.com.
When donating, you'll verify the following statements are accurate and true:
- I am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States ("green card holder").
- This contribution is made from my funds and is not made with the funds of a corporation, foreign national, labor union, federal government contractor, or a minor under the age of 18.
- Another person or entity will not reimburse this contribution.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- By donating, you acknowledge that Edonaton is processing your donation via the credit card that you have inputted. If you wish to request a refund, please do so within 30 days of the date any of your transactions are processed. Click here to search for your donations online.
Federal Contribution Terms
Contributions are not tax deductible as contributions for federal income tax purposes. Federal law requires us to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of the employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per election cycle. All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission. Individuals may give a maximum of $3,300 for the general election. All individual contributions must be made from personal funds and not reimbursed by any other person. Multi-candidate federal PACs may give a maximum of $5,000 for the general election. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, and federal government contractors are prohibited.